BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

That is not the fate,its because of me, myself!

Result will be release by tomorrow!!!

But today I accompany jia hui go to college for the 1st day orientation week.

Well I have a very 'good luck' to met my lecturer- miss louise.

Just a simply sk about wheather I got pass in her subject or not?

A very great and shock answer she gave me, she told me just

5 people out of 13 people passed in this paper - Media and Adv.

I continue ask, how about me? She ask me about my full name and think a minute and tell me, I think you no pass!!!!

OMG!!! Its really sad!!! Its really so sad!!!

Actually while after I take this paper, I already know the result, but still hope it can pass smoothly...

Until now I really received the bad news, it was so disappointed to me, I myself...

I cannot graduate together with my friendsss!!!!!!

Oh no no no

0 comments: