BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm fed up :(

At the 1st a beautiful planning is gone!!!
my KL trip!!!
I don't like you treat me not seriously, expecially is what i told you!

I had make a few time confirmation to you told you that i will going to there and find you, plus I already planed my KL trip to my sister and ask her don't worry me... I summore go and check the map to see through the way how i go to find you all.......

but I really don't know actually you got your own planning on that day and you didn't tell me anything!!!
If i really went there,then what you aspect I do??!!
follow your allllllll friendsssssss fooling together??

At the very 1st i thought you all will very welcome me...
haha *cool smile*
is it??!!
i think nope!!!
anyway i wont go there find your already...
you are spoiled my mood today!!!!!!!!!!
really

0 comments: