BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 29, 2010

ill at ease

You all might don't understand me,

same as here..... even I myself also not understand me...

now I feel very hopeless, do you know??

Its not so easy to settle, my future plan is broken down because of the suck college!!!

The last and resit paper that have no offer for the resit student, how come???

Why wanna give us wait and wait and wait??!!! FOR WHAT PURPOSE???

what I plan e.g when I'm going to continue my degree and bla bla bla is totally gone...

GONE again!!!

So unlucky har me... what's the fate here??? so suck, so unlucky, so sad, so hopeless, so scare...

I think I sounld try to change myself to become a smart and brave...

Whatever happen I should not CRY and settle myself, the point is do not blame others...

try to the best of my ability~~~

as connie always mention cheers~~~ *but actually I wanna tell her its not so easy to cheer la~~~

0 comments: