BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

A sleepless night

Oh oo~

Now is 4:07am, but me still sit infront on my laptop...

again a sleepless night!

now hearing some songs, reading people blog, thinking some problem....

what's problem??!

It's about you?

Seriously you are hurting me so deep, and I feel very SAD yet MAD to you.

Is you calling us go out together, but at the end why you are keeping quietly.

I don't understand?

Ask me need to cherish about our friendship, I doesn't did it before? are you really feel like that?

I don't understand?

I thought after you STPM we can hang out and crazy whole day, but I was wrong!

Totally wrong!

You say I didn't care for you before, am I?

I thought that's all is not the problem, but yesterday when I saw your message, I just realize that we are having SO MANY problem between you and us...

To you:

Next time please don't force yourself do the things you don't like.

If you don't want we ask you anythings please voice out.

If you want do a whole plannig for us to hang out please hear our suggestion first.

Seriously I'm not blaming you now at all, I also want you know what is my feeling when you say this all things to me. Between I will not going to appologize with you.

YOU ARE ALWAYS MY BEST FRIEND

0 comments: