BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010♥

HAPPY NEW YEAR

OK, honestly I was very mad to my sisters them in the very beginning, I was begging them to go with us together, BUT..........................
but at the end I had straighten out my mind to that I cannot force anyone to do the things they are unwilling to do...
Its OK^^, you all just go to enjoy your party, still got me can accompany our parent although I also have party in my friend house...

I am very willing to do this so I must feel very happy to that and cannot blame anyone^^

Firstly, I and my mom went to my cousin house to have the steamboat together!!!

HAHA^^ This idea is come out from my cousin and all on the sudden/ last minutes!!!

She decided fetch her mom go to the market that nearby Farlim there and buy some steamboat stuff...

7pm++ Ooo, I and my mom went to their house and kindly buy some drinks and ice to there...

A very pretty nice steamboat!!!


9pm++ I went to my friend house to bbq again...eat again!!! ngek ngek ngek^^ FAT jor la, but I just take some fish ball only la, not so much too...

10.30pm++ I wanna back already although I know she is very unhappy, but I have no more choice due to my dad is back from his work and I decided bring them go to e-gate to countdown!!! I was expect she can understand me but she didn't, her family got SO many people can countdown together but mine one is just two, so I need to back!!!

So I didn't bother her and back^^

11.15pm++ reached e-gate... damn... no more table is empty!!! walk round and round also can't find any empty table=.=

So I decided go and buy some drinks at Starbucks first...and luckily I saw a place but it is indoor but it's better than no^^

Ordered a cup of Java chips- my favorite drinks... and a cup of toffee nut frappuccino & a piece of cake

before we left I ask them to wish for themselves and not for their children, both of them are wishing can be safe and sound and I said all the wishes will be come true when you are wish in the new year^^

there are some picture when we are in Starbucks but kinda blur^^















After Starbucks, my friends come and meet up me again, and we just go for a drive around gurney and then went back!!!

That's all my New Year Eve!!!

0 comments: